Monday, October 7, 2013

Studying Music?



We all want to listen to music when we do homework or study. However, what is the best type of music to listen to when trying to pass a class? It isn't rap, pop, or rock, sadly. Music with words inside them will most likely distract you from your readings and make you think of others issues instead of your task at hand. I'm a huge classical music fan so I listen to a lot of classical music when I study. I also enjoy foreign music such as Japanese and Arabic music as I study. You need something that will relax your mind and help you remember important information. Here is a list of the music I listen to when studying or doing work. I also provided a link for ya'll as well. I hope this helps!


Piano Music
Hour Of Chopin, Schubert, Handel, Brahms & Others
Indian & Arabic Music
Collection Of Music
Zen Garden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2SSPIzMvDY
6 Hours of Beethoven 

No comments:

Post a Comment